RSS

Oh right, hi. . .

So Jayson went on protest until I posted again, and I felt like my muse withered and died when my netbook did (which, honestly is my own fault. . . . apparently the Universe punishes you when you try to watch HBO shows illegally.) Now Jayson's attempting to repair the damage, and I am posting here with my proverbial tail between my legs. And while I can't promise to adhere to my lofty goal of twice weekly postation (new word!). . . I can promise to try harder. (Again.)

Alright-- Market Square Day is this weekend. Unfortunately, I'll be in Tampa, Florida, and won't be able to go, but Jayson will most likely make an appearance and document some of the day. It's on Saturday, June 13th, from 9-4pm. Browse through the many booths, listen to the performers, pop into the stores and boutiques, and cheer on the racers. By the way, the MSD 10K Road Race reached its registration limit of 1,850 runners. I'm (definitely) not a runner, but I find that to be rather impressive.

Also, here's what to expect from Market Squared this summer-

As "Townie Tourists," we plan to tour Strawberry Banke, rediscover Water Country, go on a walking tour (the name of which I have currently forgotten, but will find soon . . .) and hit up the play in Prescott Park. (This year, it's Grease, opening June 26.)

As a Day Trip, we want to go to Canobie Lake Park. I went a few weeks ago, and Jayson got jealous. No fears-- I'd love to spend more time there. Just look at the joy!



Whee!



Also, it's worth it just to go back and eat another of these:


Yes, I shared. But I might not next time.



If you're interested in tagging along to any of these outings, just let one of us know. We'd love to have you there! (We get a little bored with each other's company eventually, not going to lie.)

That's it for now. Finally, Jayson can stop pouting. I think he has another alcohol rant to share, despite my warnings that he might appear to be a bit of a. . . lush*. But then, you probably already knew that. ;-)


*Hypo-what? Lalala, I can't hear you.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

leeapeea said...

oooooo water country! Have some fun!

Post a Comment