RSS

I'm excited! Ghost Hunters does Star Island!

This is our first news-story repost! I expect this will be happening quite often, with me reposting the (interesting) arts and entertainment stories and Jayson reposting the (boring) political pieces.

Anyway, here's my pick for today:

‘Ghost Hunters’ episode at Star Island airs Wednesday

When I was 9, I spent a week on Star Island, which isn't a terribly common thing to do. I was fascinated with the history of the Shoals-- stories of a woman who hid in a cave and accidentally smothered her baby, the murders on nearby Smuttynose, tales of pirate treasure. It doesn't surprise me that Ghost Hunters might think it's an appropriate place to visit.

What does surprise me is that it occured so soon after their last visit to Portsmouth, when they investigated the Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse. That episode aired just last fall. Let's hope they don't get freaked out again by the siren from Memorial Bridge. Annoying, yes. Spooky? Not so much.

Anyway, tune in, set your DVR, or catch it while it lasts on the Ghost Hunter's Website. The show is on Wednesday at 9 on the Sci-FI channel.

Don't turn out the lights.

Preview!

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Melissa said...

"Let's hope they don't get freaked out again by the siren from Memorial Bridge."

Thank you! It's been bugging me forever. I knew I knew what that sound was, but couldn't place it to save my life!

Post a Comment